Jennifer Odutola, M.D., MSc, CCD
Jennifer Odutola, M.D., MSc, CCD is the Medical Director of Loudoun Rheumatology Center. Dr. Odutola was born in Kingston, Canada. She attended medical school at the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos and then went on to St. John's Institute of Dermatology at the University of London, United Kingdom where she obtained a Masters of Science in Clinical Dermatology.
She has a broad-based experience having worked as a physician in three continents. She completed her residency training in Internal Medicine at the Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia PA and then proceeded to the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD for her Rheumatology Fellowship training. She also worked as a Senior Medical Officer at the Dewsbury District Hospital, Dewsbury, United Kingdom.
Dr. Odutola is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. She has also been certified in Clinical Densitometry by the International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD).
She is an active member of numerous professional organizations and societies including the American College of Rheumatology, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, National Medical Association and Arthritis Foundation. Her clinical and research interests include the medical treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. She also has a strong interest in Osteoporosis screening and patient education in Osteoporosis. Dr. Odutola is published in peer- reviewed journals.
- Br J Dermatol.1999 May;140(5):960- 2. Circumferential fingernail. Alves GF, Poon E, John J, Salomao PR, Griffiths W
- JAMDA 2001 Vol.2(2): A15 . How appropriate is '9 or more medications' as a quality indicator? Goldberg T, Bhat R, John J, Yazdani K.
- Odutola J, Dennis G, Ward MM: "Evaluation and Diagnosis of seronegative spondyloarthropathies web presentation on JointandBone.org
- Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2005 Mar;17 (2):147-52. Ethnic and socioeconomic disparities in health among patients with rheumatic disease. Odutola J, Ward MM
- J Rheumatol 2006;33:1578 Inter- Hospital Transfers of Patients with SLE: Characteristics, Predictors, and Outcomes. Ward MM, Odutola J
Gulrukh Saleem, MD
Dr. Saleem completed her medical degree from King Edward Medical College, Pakistan. She then went on to post graduate training at University of Connecticut, she finished her residency at UMDNJ in New Brunswick, NJ and her Rheumatology fellowship at UVM in Burlington, VT.
Prior to joining our Practice 3 years ago, she has worked as a Rheumatologist in Winchester, VA, Purcellville, VA and Annapolis, MD. In every area she works she brings a passion and zeal for the practice of Rheumatology. Her special interests include Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus and Osteoporosis. Dr Saleem is board certified in Internal medicine and Rheumatology.
On a personal note she enjoys reading and outdoor activities with her family. She is fluent in Hindi, Urdu and French.
She will be seeing patients at the Purcellville and Lansdowne locations.